Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Cuppy Cake Video

OMGoodness! You've got to take a peek at this. Yesterday I posted a comment on SCS on a picture that someone posted. You've got to leave your love when you see something you like, it's only fair. The person takes time to make the creation, take a picture of it, edit it, upload it. It really is a process. But I found a picture of a cupcake that was posted. It was the cutest thing. Well when I went to leave the comment I noticed it had a link to You Tube. So here it is, for your viewing pleasure, and it is a pleasure....



Please leave some love for her. And make sure that you check out her blog HERE.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

1 comment:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Thanks for sharing this! It is awesome :) I am off to check her blog now :)