Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy almost T.G.I.F!!

Almost...  I'm starting to get excited with this time of year approaching.  As most of you know I love Fall ~ and all the apple and harvest festivals up and coming, it's so exciting.
I'm going to be kinda quick this morning.  Gotta get busy you know...
This is another one of my CD calendars that I made.  Don't you love it?  The base of it is Bashful Blue that I layered with some Friskars DP and Blue Bayou cs.  I took my top note die and cut the top with my cardstocks and layered it with some flowers in the same colors that I cut out with my Flower Layer 3 die, one of Mom's crochet flowers and a crystal brad.  The little tear off calendar is from Skybluepink.com.  It was a quick and easy project. 
Here is another quick project.  These really do go fast if you paste down the paper and let it sit overnight.  I took a clipboard and adhered the paper from the Tea Party collection with Mod Podge and let it sit overnight.  Then the next day I added all the goodies.  I cut the scallop circle with my SU! die and attached it to the paper.  I cut some flowers with my Flower Layers 3 die, some chipboard, some crochet flowers, some prims & crystal brads.  The stamped words are from The Angel Company grab bag that I had purchased.  I added some matching paper to the inside of the pen, ribbon to the clip at the top, notepad, and a little calendar from Skybluepink.com.  The green  bar at the bottom I hot glued on.  I picked it up from Walmart a while back to add to my desk and didn't ~ I thought it would look good at the bottom of the clipboard to use with push pins if it was hung on a wall.
This is pretty much the same ~ just different Ü.  Same paper, same dies, same everything just different colors.

I hope this inspires you to create something beautiful today.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gurl....cute stuff - as usual! For the CD case calendar....are those just regular jewel cases? I have about 100 of them on order (using for clear/cling stamps) and wondered if they were the same?

Talk with ya soon!
Beth