Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, September 04, 2009

Happy Long weekend!

Woo-Hoo!!

It's Friday and a long weekend! Can you believe it's already Labor Day weekend? My goodness, where the heck does the time go? I'm fine with it~because it means it's almost Fall. My absolute favorite time of year. The weatherman said the other day that the Fall leaves will be staying on the trees a little longer this year because we had more rain. I'm so excited!! I might have to make an album just of Fall and all it's wonderful colors.

I'm sorry that I was not around yesterday ~ I hate it when I don't post. I feel like I may lose followers or people will not stop by if they don't see what I've been up to. Betty stopped by and we went to lunch and made a few things. So, I hope that what you see today makes up for it Ü
I'm still up to calendars. I make sure that I have a calendar everywhere I sit. So here's another one that I made. It's a basic CD calendar. To make it stand upright you just take the cover off and turn it around and attach it back to the case. It stays open all the time that way.

These calendars are made with the Roses in Winter set. One of my old stand by's that I seem to go to a lot! I cut the cs to fit the lid, stamped the images in, added a piece of vellum over the top and secured it with eyelets and ribbon. Super simple and easy peasy! The calendars came from skybluepink.com ~ and if you've never been there to shop please go! They have so many little things really cheap!

This one I used shades of blues with the base of Pacific Point.

This one is in made in shades of pink, with a Pixie Pink base.

This one I made with shades of purples with a base of Perfect Plum.

I used my crop a dile, eyelets, ribbon and light vellum.

I hope you enjoy...

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

These are beautiful Joani! I love that Roses in Winter set. I wish I would have bought it. Have a wonderful weekend!!