Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm still here everyone

I'm still here just a little pre-occupied.

Betty and I did the craft fair last weekend.  The weather was horrible!!  Saturday it rained and rained which made lots of gushy mud.  Sunday we were there again - the rain went away then we had wind.  And of course the mushy mud from the previous day.  I think that hampered a lot of people from coming out, and the ones that did were not too keen on coming into our booth because of the mud.  The people who organized the event brought hay in (that we had to buy) so we could put it down, but still it was mushy.

And yes, I'm still puppy training too.  Dixie is one playful little girl. 

So once I clean up my craft room and get things back in their place I will be back.  Just a few more days, I promise.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: