Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

It's a barnyard birthday

I just wanted to show you the tall stationary set that I made the other day. My love for polka dots made me buy this paper from The Angel Company, it's called A Little Whimsy. Isn't it cute? And with the different color dots you can use it with almost any color card stock.

The base stationary holder is Real Red that I layered with the A Little Whimsy DP. For this card I used a card base of Real Red and layered it with Pale Plum and A Little Whimsy DP. I followed the SCS sketch SC177. I stamped the image from Barnyard Birthday and colored it with my pencils, gamsol and markers. Before layering it I inked the edges of the image panel with my Pale Plum ink pad. I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink, punched it out with my word window punch and then attached it to a piece of scrap that I punched out with my new Modern Label punch. I added that to the card with pop dots and I was complete.
This card I used the SCS sketch SC177 also. The base card is Pale Plum that I layered with Real Red and A Little Whimsy DP. I stamped the image from Barnyard Birthday with my India Ink black and colored it in with my pencils, gamsol and markers. After layering all the pieces I stamped the sentiment with Pale Plum ink, punched it out with my word window punch and layered it on to a piece of Real Red that I punched out with my Modern Label punch and I was complete.
I hope that you enjoyed today's post. Now I must go back to my craft cave and get to work!

No comments: