Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Little Business

It's been a while, so I thought that I'd conduct some business. So here we go!

The new Magalogue is here! It's the Fall/Winter Magalogue and it's 48 pages and has 42 new sets in it. There are lots of ideas, tips, inspiration and 4 great bonus project cards!! If you are interested please let me know. I am also looking for people to join in my next Stampers group.
Here is one great project from The Angel Company. You can download their Mini Ornament Box Template HERE if you'd like. Or there is many, many other downloads that you can receive, all for free from The Angel Company if you just click HERE. No time? When you come back just click on the download section that I have in my sidebar. It's always there when you want to be taken there.
If you take a peek in my sidebar you will also find the current stamps of the month. Perfect timing for those Halloween and Fall cards.
Ok, enough business for now. I promise. If you are interested in becoming one of the members of my Stampers group just shoot me an e-mail!

No comments: