Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My time was well spent

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday ~ Betty stopped by and we took a trip to Staples. It's been a while since we've been there. Ooooh, and the dollar bins they had - fun fun fun!!

We actually went there to purchase some legal pads and have them cut, but soon said forget it. They wanted $2.00 per cut to do that for us. Crazy! So we just found other things to spend our money on Ü

I really don't have too much to ramble on about today ~ except to thank you all for the kind comments about posting. I try not to ramble on, keep it friendly enough and I try to post things that people would like. If there is anything that you'd like to see - or maybe not see - then let me know. I do know that you can not please everyone but I sure would like to try. With that said on to the card...
I can not say enough about the Time Well Spent set. I have loved it since the first time I laid eyes on it, thank you Keersten. And when I saw the DP from SU! called Tea Party, well yes, I HAD to have that too...

The base card is Barely Banana that I layered with Tea Party DP. The insert is Almost Amethyst and some DP that I used my Martha Stewart punch on. I water colored the flower and cut it out close and used pop dots to adhere it to the card. I added some fruit punch stickles to it and set it aside to dry. These cards are so quick and easy to make!

I will be back later with some more to show you. Have a great morning.

No comments: