Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh what a beautiful day!

I'm sorry that I was not around yesterday ~ but it being National Pet Adoption weekend I think you know where I was.  We rode around in search of the perfect pup again.  No, we didn't find one.  I'm beginning to think that I won't.  I can't give up though, there is something out there for me ~ I just have not found it yet.

There are a couple of things that I want to show you today - so I'll have a couple of posts.  I want to make up for not posting the last couple of days. 
This is something that I made a long time ago and never posted.  At least I don't think that I did...
I made a couple of these little purses for Danielle's friends.  Why, I don't remember....  I'm always making something and needing to give it away.
On this one I used Pale Plum and Parisian Summer DP.  I made a simple box for the inside and on the front and back I used the Top Note Die that I ran thru my cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder.  If you see at the very bottom I cut the little tip off in the middle.  I did this so I could place them at the very bottom of the box so you would not see the actual box.
The top is also the Top Note Die that I cut out of Parisian Summer.  I glued it to the inside back and folded it over to cover the box and have a flap in the front.  I added a button, prima and crochet flower and I was done.
 
I'll be back later to show you some more.  Promise.

No comments: