Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Post it's anyone?

Betty was over the other day and said that I needed to make some post it's with coasters.  At first I thought "huh?" then she explained it.  One of the ladies that we've been lucky to meet at a Splitcoast gathering made some of these ~ check out Beth's blog here, she's amazing.  I like playing with coasters and my bind it all so I went to work.
I just covered my coasters with paper, punched the holes with my Bind it All, added the binding then adhered the post it's inside with the red line tape and it's that easy.  Of course I had to add the ribbon to the binding.  For these I used all Angel Company papers.  Bella Flor, Hemingway, Juliette, Amelia and Sands of Time. 
On these I omitted the ribbon from the binding wires and placed a length around the center of the coaster.  I love this butterfly ribbon that Betty brought over!!
Well that's all for today.  I will be back tomorrow with more!  Have a great rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Those are fabulous Joani! I love the colors you chose and that butterfly ribbon is gorgeous.