Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Roses in Fall??!

First let me say that I just did an update in blogger so I'm not sure how this post will look ~ we will find out together...
Here is another card that I would like to show you.  I made this with the Roses in Winter set.  It is another one of my favorites that I seem to go back to when I feel I've lost my mojo.  I used the SCS sketch SC239 for this card. 
The base card is Pink Pirouette that I layered with Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip and some Candy Lane DP. I stamped the images from Roses in Winter with random colors on the image panel and layered that on to a piece of Chocolate Chip that I used my Martha punch on. I tied a some pink polka dot ribbon on it before adhering it to the card.
I love the sketches on Splitcoast.  I look forward to them each week.  So I hope this inspires you today ~ I'll try to be back later but no promises.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

I think this wonderful old set started my love for stamping roses!! What a pretty card!! Great work, Joani!!