Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Snowman soup? Already...

I made some snowman soup the other day and I was sitting in the living room putting them together and hubby said "It would be cute if it looked like a hat". I thought "Genius Idea!!" So my next batch came out like this.
I took a piece of black shimmery paper and scored it in the middle. I then folded it in half and stapled it to the bag. I cut carefully along the edges to make it look like a hat. I added the Real Red "band" so it would cover the staples and added the poem on the back. It looked a little plain so I added the snowflake confetti to the front for some decoration and I was done.

Hey, thanks hubby for the idea!

**EDITED**
Here is the poem for the snowman soup - also, the ingredients that go into the packet are:
Hot chocolate, marshmallows, candy kiss and a candy cane. Since it's too early for candy cane's in the store I put in a stir stick and a peppermint. Now here's the poem I used:

Was told you've been real good this year, always glad to hear it!
With freezing weather drawing near, you'll need to warm the spirit.
So here's a little snowman soup, complete with stirring stick.
Just add how water & sip it slow,
It's sure to do the trick!

3 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Great idea - clever hubby.

Out of curiosity can you please explain what Snowman Soup is I've never heard of it over here in England?

Thanks.

Beth said...

Luv this idea girl! May have to case it for my craft fairs in November.

Thanks!
Beth

Julie Temple said...

This is adorable! I know what my co-workers are getting in their stockings this year! Thanks for sharing!

Julie