Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, September 07, 2009

Some more trackers for you...

Ready for some more card organizers? Here they are.
This one is a little rustic looking, don't you think? I love these papers. They are from Daisy D's and I've been saving them for a while. I figured I don't need to hoard paper any longer, just use it. Maybe someone will get a little enjoyment out of what I make with them.
This one is a little brighter ~ but still fun. For some reason the paper reminds me of golf pants. I don't know why my brain thinks the way it does, it just does.
Remember you can print the inside months off from the SCS tutorial found here.
I did not do mine like the tutorial. I did not use 12" x 12" pages to create pockets inside. I just cut a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cs for the inside, there are no pockets on each month. I only added one pocket to the back. You can see the inside on the last post, I opened it up to show you.
Does this inspire you? I sure hope so. I'll be back tomorrow with more creations.

No comments: