Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some serious Copic business...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it!  I've got to share the news with you all!!

The Angel Company is going Copic.  Yes, that's right ~ I said COPIC!!!  From October 1st-December 31st for every $100.00 order you can purchase Copic Ciao set A, B, C or D for only $120.00 each.  That's 36 pens in each set for only $120.00!!

I am taking names for my Stampers 6 groups now if you'd be interested in joining.  I plan on starting them next month in October.  Just leave me a comment on here with a way to contact you or shoot me an e-mail.
And that is not all ~take a look at these other specials:
TAC™ Promos

No comments: