Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm still here, really.

I'm still here ~ just very busy with life and family right now.  Thank you for sticking around while I've been in non-posting mode.  I've got a very busy day tomorrow with appointments and such but this week I hope to get back on track.

I do want to show you a card that I made for Christmas this year.  I just love snowmen and these guys are so fun and cute that I could not wait to show you!

This stamp is one that I bought many years ago and it is from A Country Welcome.  I stamped the image and colored it with my pencils and gamsol.  The stars are colored with my markers and stickles were added to them and the snowflakes.  The base card is Ballet Blue that I layered with white cs and some DP.  I've got a piece of Bashful Blue that I ran thru the cuttlebug with the snowflakes folder.  I ran ribbon across the two paper seams to hide it.  I took the sentiment and stamped it and cut it out a little wavy and added it to a piece of Ballet Blue and had cut the border.  I added it to the card with different size pop dots to give it the wavy look.  I added a white foam snow flake and one punched out with a Martha Stewart punch secured with a crystal brad and attached with a glue dot and I was complete.

So wadda ya think?  It's time to start in full blown Christmas mode.  And what have you been up to?

No comments: