Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

My little bowling pin...

Huh?!?

I wanted to share a digi page that I made up of Dixie.  She was waiting at the front door for Ricky to come home and she looked so cute just sitting there that I had to snap a picture.  She's not the little puppy that she was ~ she's getting so big.  It was not until after I took the picture that I got to looking at her with her sweater on and noticed that she looks like a bowling pin...  Poor girl...

This page was made with elements from Creating Keepsakes.

I hope that this inspires you to make something creative.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

What a fabulous LO Joani! I love everything about it. What a great memory.