Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Want some digi?

I've been working on other stuff too.  At night to take a break from coloring or cutting or assembly I've been working on some digi pages.  I can get away with it because I've got Danielle's laptop in the living room and all my digi stuff on my thumb drive... 

I have no idea why my camera is not working right - it works when it wants to...  But since they were the only pictures I had, I had to use them.  A couple of weeks ago we went to the tree lighting here in town.  We took Dixie with us.  We want to get her socialized so it was a great time!  The tree is always at the court house and here are the before and after pictures.  The picture of Ricky, Dixie and I is a little blurry - but like I said, it's the only pictures I have so I had to use them.  Besides it's in our memories too, right?

Here is a few pictures of us on Thanksgiving.  Silly pictures, but it's all about the memories.

And another with Dixie in the yard.  If anything I hope that me sharing the pages with you gives you some sort of inspiration ~ if not for a digi page then a card front.  I get inspiration from all the strangest things.

More to come later...

No comments: