Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Woo Hoo!

I was blog hopping this morning and look at what I saw!!  It was over at Valerie's {stampin' gal val}.  Isn't it the cutest little thing you've seen??
It's the new scor-buddy.  It was unveiled at CHA.  It's adorable!!  Here's w hat she had to say about it:

Scor-Buddy
 
  • It's 9-1/8"L x 7-3/8" W; actual score bed is 7" x 7" (6-5/8" is the last width score line)
  • Score lines every 1/4" across the board
  • 1/8" scores on both the left (1" total) and right sides (7/8" total) of the board
  • The 4-1/4" score line (A2 card) now has an asterisk icon for easy reference
  • The gate fold dots (2-1/8" and 6-3/8") are still there
  • Half of the brochure fold (inverted triangle) is there (to complete a brochure fold just rotate the paper and score)
  • The right fence has been eliminated
  • Scor-tool snap in closure just like the big board
  • It will be packaged with a zipper case (not shown) for protection when traveling
I just love this little guy!  I think that I may need one, how about you??

I just had to show it off.  I will be back later with a card I made.

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

I can NOT wait for these to come out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Score-Pal and since I'm a card-maker, I know I will want a Scor-Buddy!

Does anyone know the price point will be? I will be buying one regardless, but I am wondering?

Lisa