Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, February 12, 2010

An award

Woo hoo!!  Barbara Diane of Barbara's World of Whimcees gave me this award, isn't that sweet of her?! You must, must, must take a peek at her blog.  She is a very talented crafter.  Not just paper either.  Take a peek ~ but make sure to come back.
Now it's my time to pass it on.  Here we go.  The rules of passing on this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Link to the person sending you the award.
4. List 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers to present the award to.
6. Link to this posting on your blog.
7. Notify the 7 people you nominate by leaving a comment on their blogs.
 
Seven things about me:
 
1.  I have a LOT of grey hair, but you can't see it I pull my hair back everyday in a ponytail.
2.  Sour gummy worms are my favorite candy.
3.  I drink too much Pepsi.
4.  I love to read and I read each an every day.  (I so need a book case).
5.  My dog sleeps with hubby and I in bed each night.
6.  I ♥ ♥ ♥ Vin Diesel!!!
7.  I'm way to young to have a teen DD graduating High School this year.
 
Now here are my nominees, in now particular order:
 
1.  Gabby
2.  Marsha
3.  Keersten
4.  Nicola
5.  Julie
6.  Barbara
7.  Von
 
If you would please take some time to take a peek at these ladies blogs.  They are all different in their own way of crafting ~ but they are all amazing!  And thanks again Barbara Diane for the award!!

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Thank you for the kind words! You deserve the award! :<)

Wishing you a great week!

Barbara Diane