Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My little chick-a-dee

Don't you just love this little guy??  When I bought A Good Egg I wished that I could use it for more than just Easter ~ because he is so darn cute... 

Here is a quick Easter card that I made up.  I hope that it inspires you...
It is actually Danielle's favorite of all that I made this year.  It was easy to make, just a bunch of punches.  The longest part was the coloring and stickel-ing (is that a word??).

You have to take a peek at the little brads that I picked up from Oriental Trading.  They were super cheap and SUPER adorable!!  Wadda ya think??
I appreciate all of you being patient with me while I work on my blog.  I really don't sit at the computer all day so I do things in bits and pieces.  I am working on some pages next.  I want to make a pages bar across the top so you can just go to one place for tutorials, for sale and whatever else.  That's the next thing I'm going to do.

I hope that you all have a great day!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Joanie,
This card is too cute, I like what you have done with the egg! super cute. thanks for sharing, Your blog is coming along just fine :) Blessings, Renee

Carrie said...

I agree with Renee, love what you did with this egg and the card is just tooo cute.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is one of my favorite SU stamp sets also and I keep forgetting to use it! Love your card - one of the best ways to show this image I think! :<)

Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Barbara Diane

Heidi Hihn said...

I love the detail in this card! The little extras that you did are wonderful..the texture on your background layer..the great layers of your little squares and the placement of your chicks!!! Simply wonderful!