Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, April 26, 2010

How about a little scrappin'?

This is pretty much what I was working on part of last week and most of the weekend.  I made a couple of books for Danielle's best friends of the prom.  Most of the pictures are the same for both of them, but the layouts are different.  Danielle gave them to the girls this morning ~ I can't wait to see if they liked them!
Here goes:
The books are a little different in size.  They are 7" x 7".  That is the fun thing about making your own books, you can make them whatever size you want.  This is the cover.  I used some thin chipboard and card stock that I adhered with Mod Podge.  I used some paints on the cover to to give it a little different look.  I cut the picture out with my nesties.  All the card stock that was used was Barely Banana, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery.  I also used the coordinating inks also.  The yellow piece that is under the picture here was in a box already cut, I think that it was YoYo Yellow but I'm not sure.  This is the only place that I used it because it matched the paint a little better.
All the DP that was used was from Paper Wishes.  I bought some of their paper by the pound.  You never know what your going to get, but it's fun. 
I used rub ons and various stamps. 
I used my Cricut machine to cut out the letters.  I used the Base Camp cartridge.
This paper was perfect!  It was some from Paper Wishes and I had a few sheets so I used it as a base and I took another sheet and cut out the flowers to pot dot on the top.  How pretty, huh?
I cant remember the vendor of these stamps, but I remember the collection name.  Silly huh?  It was Pollen Dust.
That's it for today. 

I hope that you find some inspiration in these pictures.  Have a great day, I'll see you again tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Those are great! I'm sure the girls will love them!

Patti J said...

The girls are going to squeal with delight! They won't get a bit of schoolwork done today. You are a wonderful momma! Great job!