Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Wanna see something different?

I know that I've been on Mother's Day mode - but I've got something else to show you today.  Ready??  OH NO, first I must show you what I got in the mail.  I'm such a lucky girl...
♪ I'm the luckiest girl in the world ♪

My dear friend Keersten had sent me this package in the mail the other day and I squeaked when I opened it!  The whole box full of cuppy cake stuff!  I l♥ve l♥ve l♥ve it!!  Those big cupcakes are little trinket boxes.  And I've got a journal, paper, notepad, lip gloss (which I've always been addicted to), stamps and note cards with little envies.  Isn't it the bestest!!  I told Keersten that I need to clean my shelf off so I can put the stuff up there.  The paper will go in with my "special" paper in a drawer that had MY name on it and no one else touches it - It's the "rules"....

THANK YOU very much Keersten, you made my week!!

And speaking of friends, when Betty stopped by for a play day last we made these cute little boxes.  I'm not sure where the DP came from, but it is adorable...
 
I'm sorry if the picture color is off, but I think that my camera may be going ka-put!

I had purchased the template FOREVER ago from Papertrey Ink, it's the Card Couture template.  I'm sure that there are lots and lots of things that this can be used for.  I'm thinking of putting some digi images in it to keep til I'm ready to use them.  I generally print out a whole sheet of them at a time not to waste paper and this would hold them just fine til I'm ready to use them.

Does that inspire you?  I hope so.  I'm off for now ~ If I'm not back I hope that you all have a great weekend.  I plan on spending some time with Danielle and scrap booking...  What will you be doing?

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

Wpw! You are a lucky girl! So many wonderful cupcake gifts!

Love the box - I must check out that template! :<)

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Barbara Diane

Patti J said...

Wowzers! What a great package!!! Love your box - that's a pretty cool template! Happy Weekend!

marsha said...

What a wonderful gift package! And I love the box you made, it is fabulous!!!

Hugs,
Marsha