Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Morning!!

Good morning everyone!  I hope that today finds you well.  I did not even turn the computer on yesterday ~ so Happy 'belated' Mother's day!!

I sure hope that you all had a wonderful day yesterday.  I did!  I spent it with family and we had such a great day.  Of course we were outside and it was a little chilly, but we were together and it was great.  We went to the park here in town and had a little picnic.
Of course when we came home is when the sun came out!  But I still loved it.

So, that's why I don't really have anything for you today.  I will be back tomorrow with something to show you, promise.

Have a great day!!

No comments: