Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I hope that you are having a great Wednesday morning.  It's kinda gloomy here, but it's supposed to be hot, hot, hot today.  I'm going to play turtle and not poke my head out the door unless it's absolutely necessary.

I had plans on being a part of the Softpencil customer blog hop last week - but with our scare here I was not able to, so I am going to show you the cards that I made for the hop.
Here is the first card that I made.  I used the Molly in Spring digi for this card.  I'm sorry but the paper once again does not have a name listed on it.  The ribbon was some that Betty gave me last year and I've saved it for just the right card.  The base card is So Saffron that I layered with Certainly Celery and some DP.  I used my pencils and gamsol to color the image.  And there are some rhinestones in the left bottom corner for a little "bling".
Here is an up close look at the image.  I used a sakura gel pen on the butterfly trail and some of the shimmerz paint on the hair bows and dress.  I then outlined the image with a copic marker. 
This is another one that I made for the blog hop.  It is also the Molly in Spring digi.  I cut it out with my circle nesties.  The base card is So Saffron that I layered with a piece of Pink Pirouette that I ran thru my cuttlebug with my swirls folder and the DP paper is from Paper Pizazz that I purchased from Paper Wishes a while back.  I added some old buttons to the card and 3 half pearls from Martha Stewart and I was complete.

I hope that these give you some type of inspiration!  And I do hope that Soft Pencil does another customer blog hop soon because I would love to be a part of it!!  Have a super great day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute cards, I too love their digi stamps and have purchased a few.