Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday!

Just a quick note...  I wanted to pop in and let you know that I will not be posting today.  Our dear friend is leaving this afternoon and I want to spend some more time with her.  We won't be seeing her again for another year so I want to squeeze just a little more time in.

I'll be back tomorrow ~ and if you didn't see the tutorial that I posted yesterday you can just scroll down to view it.  Also, I'm working on a tutorial page ~ did you see it??  Just look at the top of the screen under my header and you'll see a tab that says "Tutorials".  I am listing them on there with a link back to the original post for easy viewing.

Thanks for understanding and have a super great day!

No comments: