Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Last of the Elements of Style, promise!

This is the last of this stamp set, I promise.  I just love it and I've had to get my use out of it while Joyce is here ~ I know that you'd do the same Ü

I'll get to it so you wont have so much blah blah to look thru, it's Friday and I know that I want to do some blurfing myself.
The base card is Ballet Blue that I layered with Purely Pomegranate and Bashful Blue.  The Bashful Blue piece I used a background stamp on that I purchased from Judikins many years ago with Close to Cocoa ink.  If you'd like to do a search for it the code number is 2672J.  I stamped the image with India Ink and I used my watercolors to color in the images then I sponged some ink around the edge of the panel.  I punched the holes in the panel with my slot punch and threaded some ribbon thru it before I adhered the panel to the card.  I then added some stickles on the flowers and I was complete.  I'm sorry for the picture, the stickles show up awful ~ my camera was not cooperating so here is an up close picture that is a little better.  Not much, just a little Ü
There, how's that? 

The next card I made for Danielle for her graduation.  It's not what I wanted.  So often lately I've come up with ideas and I sit to make the card and it sure does not come out the way my brain thought of it.  And then she comes home from school and says that her cap and gown will be blue.  BLUE??  What??  The school colors are red, black and white!!  I have no idea where the blue came from.  Their mascot is a cardinal.  Hell-o!  A cardinal is RED.  Oh well, the card is already made and I've written my heartfelt sentiment in it - there is no turning back now.
The base card is Basic Black that I layered with white and Real Red card stock.  The DP is from TPC Studio.  I stamped the image in with black ink and the sentiment on the front is stamped in Real Red ink.  I added a length of ribbon and the jewels to the card, some red stickles for a little more color and I was complete.

2 comments:

marsha said...

Gorgeous card Joani, I really like this set!
Hugs, Marsha

Carrie said...

Love the glitter, sure your mom is not influencing this creation. :)

Enjoy your visit with Joyce and say hi for me.