Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My late Mojo...

A few weeks back I was going to take part in the Mojo Monday challenge.  I had all good intentions on it.  I had my card made in time, I just neglected to post it.  So now cleaning out my camera I noticed that I had not posted it ~ so here goes.  A day late, a dollar short...
This was for the Mojo Monday sketch 142.  My base card is Certainly Celery that I layered with Basic Black and some old DP from SU!.  I punched the edges of the DP and the Basic Black with the embossed diamond punch from Martha Stewart (thanks Betty!!).  I then added the ribbon to the panel before I adhered it to the card.  I stamped the image from my Fresh Cuts set with black ink and used my chalks to add a little color here and there.  I layered that on to a piece of Certainly Celery and Basic Black ~ I then added a couple of little scraps of ribbon to the back before adhering the panel down to the card.  I took a couple of rhinestone jewels and added them to the panel where the ribbon meets the image.  I added a butterfly and some more jewels to the top right side for a little more bling.
Once the card was all put together I added some stickles to the front panel here and there and I was  complete.

Do you like??  I hope so, that's why I do it ~ to share ideas with everyone.

Have a super great day and stay cool!!

2 comments:

Jo Anne said...

Yes Joani, I definitely like! It's a shame it was posted late, but hey they things happen, and we still enjoy them anyway. Thanks for sharing with us x

Carrie said...

Amazing. Love everything about it.