Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Boy, when there is a 3 day weekend my time gets all fumbled.  Tuesday felt like it was Thursday, yesterday like Monday and today I'm just lost...  It's Thursday, right?

I've been doing a bit of scrappin' this past week.  Like I mentioned before, I'm going thru my pictures slow but sure and working them up on paper.  I get a little teary eyed looking at the past.  Even if your on this earth for 100 years it's still not enough time.  But I did sneak in a couple of cards yesterday afternoon.  Danielle's BFF's are twins and their birthday is today so I made a couple of cards for them.  Wanna see?  Of course you do, I've not posted in a few days.

Their favorite colors are Orange and Green.  The bright Orange's and Green's thus these cards came to mind.  They are not colors that I normally use, but I think that they turned out ok.  See both still have a touch of pink in them.

The base card is Only Orange that I layered with Old Olive and Pink Pirouette.  The DP is from Chatter Box called mini greenhouse argyle.  I stamped the image from Party Hearty with Only Orange and Garden Green.  I stamped the little present with Garden Green and attached it to the middle of the letter just to change it up a bit.  I punched out the 4 squares of DP with my 1" square punch and attached them to the Pink Pirouette and then Old Olive cs.  The bottom layer is the same DP just turned over and I used my scallop border punch on the Old Olive piece.  I added a length of ribbon then attached it to the card.  I attached the image panel to a piece of Only Orange that I punched out with my scallop circle punch that I paper pierced and attached it to the card with pop dots and I was complete.
The base card is Gable Green that I layered with Pink Passion and Pretty in Pink.  The DP is from Doodlebug Design.  I layered those on to the card and added a length of ribbon.  I cut out a large scallop rectangle nestie in Gable Green and stamped the sentiment (unknown) in Pretty in Pink on a piece of Pretty in Pink cs that I cut with my small rectangle nestie and attached to the card.  I had a piece of scrap Gable Green so I punched it with my Martha Stewart punch and attached it to the bottom of the panel.  I added the bow with a glue dot after attaching the sentiment panel.  I stamped the hats from Party Hearty with Pink Passion and Gable Green ink on white cs, cut them out and attached them to the card with pop dots and I was complete.

Oh, if you will take a peek at what else I've been doing.  I've been working on Betty's blog for her and I added a new page to it.  It is all the Stampin' Up current colors with links to SU! that shows all the coordinating products.  It is a great page for your reference.  So take a peek at it if you will ~ and don't forget to come back here.

I hope that you have a super great day ~ and stay inside where ever you are.  Today's supposed to be horrible with heat just about everywhere.

No comments: