Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday, Monday.

I would like to say that I am so sorry for not posting this past week ~ hubby was home on a plant shutdown (something that they do twice a year) and I generally don't get too much computer time when he's home.  My computer is upstairs and I don't like to be on it too much when family is home. 

Anyway I did get some crafting time in though.  I made a few boxes to hold completed cards in.  I purchased these a LONG time ago and I think that it was from Papertrey Ink, but I could be wrong.
I used some old DP from The Angel Company called Willoughby.  Of course it's got brown in it so it's one of my favorites!
I printed the tab labels up from the computer and then used my Modern Label punch to punch them out, then I cut them in half.  I don't care for my handwriting that's why I did it this way.

The word "Cards" in the from are punch outs that I've had forever and found a use for them.  After I altered the box with all the paper and such I Mod Podged it to protect it.  I love my mod podge.  I actually have 4 of these boxes completed that's how many cards that I have done that are laying around. 

You like?  It's a great way to keep cards in one place so they are not moved around or handled too much.  It's also nice to have so when someone wants a card they can go directly to the spot and pick one out.  Like my DD who always wants a card at the last minute.  Now she can just go to the box and pick one out.

That's all I've got for now ~ I will be back later with a card.  Have a great day!

No comments: