Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Told ya, I'm here...

It's a little late in the afternoon ~ but I did make it.  Today is run around day with Mom and Danielle has to go to a meeting before work, then I've got to pick her up - then it's pick up hubby and take him to his cardiac care rehab.  Busy, busy, busy...  But I told you I'd be here ~ I need my internet fix Ü

There is a company that some of you may or may not of heard of on line called Cuddly Buddy Crafts.  They are in the UK.  I don't even know how I stumbled across them, just blog hopping I guess ~ but I'm glad that I did.  They have the cutest digi images.  But not only that, they have lots more.  Stamps, embellies, candle making, paints, modeling clay.  You name it, they have it.  And they have so many FREE digi images.  They want you to try them before you buy - cool, huh?!  So I did make a couple of cards with their images and I wanted to share them with you.
Now do you think that there would be a cuppy cake image that I'd pass up?  Um, NO!!  This image is called Fairy Cupcake that I colored with my pencils, gamsol and markers.  The base card is Garden Green that I layered with Old Olive and some Georgia Peach DP.  I used my Cricut to cut out the image and layer underneath with the Storybook cartridge.  The flourishes are also cut out with the same cartridge.  I used my Martha Stewart cornice punch to punch out the piece of DP in the center and then added a length of ribbon to it.  Danielle had given me some jewels that she bought to decorate her phone with so I added those for a little "bling".  The flowers in the upper left corner are from Prima.

Notice the "flower" in the lower right corner? 
Pretty huh?  I did make one of these once for Danielle's prom scrapbook.  I kinda forgot about them and when I went to our SCS gathering last weekend Joann made some with the yummiest ribbon!!  And when I was making this card it needed something in the corner and I remembered that Joann made these and I thought "ok"...  It worked out perfect I think.  Thanks Joann for the great tutorial too!!

I have another card to show you with another digi from Cuddly Buddy ~ I'll show you that one tomorrow.  But til then head on over and take a peek at their store, I'm sure there is something that you'll love.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Thia is a great card - love the layout and the embellishments!

Thank you for the link to Buddy's and the free digi images!

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

marsha said...

Fabulous card Joani! I love your design and great coloring!

Hugs, Marsha