Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Awash with Flowers

I was putterin' around the other day and grabbed a set that Betty was so kind enough to let me play with.  The set is called Awash with Flowers.  It's a 2-step stampin' set ~ and I've always liked those.  So, ready to see what I created?  Of course!
These are the two cards that I made.  I like to make things in pairs ~ I guess it's the OCD in me Ü  The base card is Apricot Appeal that I layered with Cherry Cobbler (one of my FAVORITE new colors!) and some Georgia Peach DP.  I used Real Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Old Olive inks to stamp the flowers out.  Then I added the butterfly from the Beautiful Butterflies die in Old Olive with a couple of rhinestones and I was pretty much done.  Oh, I did add the sentiment inside with Old Olive ink from the Whimsical Words set. 

I just love that color Cherry Cobbler.  I think that I may be using that more than any of the other red's.

On another note ~ today is National Waffle Day!!  I think that's what we'll have for lunch time today ~ yum!!

Sorry this is a short post, but I hope that you have a super great day!

No comments: