Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, August 09, 2010

So sorry...

I'm so sorry everyone ~ I've been away last week and I was too pooped to post at night.  Over the next few days I will be in the craft room creating so be sure to stop by later this week to see what I've done...
Just leaving you with a silly picture that I found forever ago online.  You all know that I love cuppycakes ~ but am I this crazy?  Probably Ü  Who wouldn't love to have one of these to zip around in...

Have a super great day!  And make sure to pop on over to Betty's blog and see what new special she's up to...

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

Cute- looks like they were having fun! Dixie is so adorable! really a great looking dog.