Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Another little tote purse

I am addicted, I can't help it.  My name is Joani and I'm a paper-aholic.  It's awful.  I love paper, I love paper, I love paper!!  And I love to create things with it!!  The problem is I don't have the room for everything that I create, and now with Danielle being out of school she can't give it all to her friends.  So look out, you just may get it in the mail Ü

I actually made these for a friend ~ so I don't have to stick them on a shelf and dust them.
Are these not the cat's pajama's??  I just love them!!  I found the template on SCS a while ago.  The are a creation from Leigh O'Brien called her Toteally Totes.  When I see something that I like I print it out and make a template out of thin chipboard ~ this one I didn't as you can see.  I printed it out directly on to the card stock, and you can see the score lines ~ that's why I sponged the ink around them.  But they are still adorable!
The paper used to make these is Pink Passion, Glorious Green and Orchid Opulence.  I inked up the totes with Glorious Green, Pink Passion and Lovely Lilac and used the Vintage Vogue set.  Leigh's instructions called for brads but I prefer eyelets when making something like this - I feel that they have better staying power.  So I used my crop-a-dile and some big eyelets to hold it all together.  You like??  And they are perfect to cold little trinket's or a little chocolate - something for everyone Ü

I'm working on some more projects to show you - but I do have some Halloween cards in the works also.  So I will be back tomorrow with something else!  Have a super great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgoeus totes! love the colors