Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, September 27, 2010

World Card Making Day


This will be the 5th annual World Card Making Day.  Wow, time flies by.  I remember the 1st one, I entered a contest that Paper Crafts magazine had.  I didn't win, but with all the wonderful card makers out there it's no wonder.  But I still played.  I sit and think of all the cards that I have just sitting around here.  I send a lot out and donate too - but my goodness.  

It's about celebrating the art of card making and us card makers.  But it is also about celebrating the holiday card making season.  Some people start on their cards early in the year, some all year long.  Me ~ I'm one of those who wait.  I don't know why, it's not like I'm a busy person.  But I do procrastinate. 

Right now I am working on a scrap book for a friend who had a little baby girl.  I don't get to play around with the baby papers too often so I'm having fun.  I should be done with it today so I will show you some pictures tomorrow.

Take a minute to check out the Paper Crafts article on World Card Making Day.  I'm sure that you will find some inspiration to play!
     
Have a super great day and I promise to be back tomorrow. 

No comments: