Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, October 29, 2010

I've done it now...

I've done it now! My dear Betty has finally talked me into it. I signed up with Stampin' Up just today and she is going to be my wonderful upline.

As most of you know, I've been stamping and scrapping for over 12 years now and I would say that 90% of my supplies have always been from Stampin' Up. All of their products are of great quality and I stand behind them 100%.

I wanted to post a message to let you all know that I am now a Stampin' Up demonstrator (something that I should of done years ago!) and if there is anything that I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

In the next few days to a week I will be adding a blog that is strickly for Stampin' Up and taking names of anyone who would like to hold a workshop, a catalogue party or who would like to be a part of a stamper's 6 group. In the meantime you can take a peek over at my site or if you'd like to take a look at what there is to offer you can view my shop here.  I will keep this blog up and running - however all my Stampin' Up goodies and such as well as a link to my online ordering will be on the other blog.

I hope that you can support me in this new adventure! I hope to be doing this for a long time!

2 comments:

Annie Lee said...

Congratulations, Joani! I'm contemplating doing the same... but waiting for SAB time, hoping for a discount on the starter kit! In any case, will be following your journey closely.

Daaaamneron said...

Greatt post