And then another thing happened, I've been picked for jury duty. It's something that I've always wanted to do ~ but is there ever a "good" time for it? Yes, I know it is my civic duty. Other than having to juggle everyones work schedules with the car I am looking forward to it.
I have some other news too! I won blog candy! I was shocked when I received the email. Me, a winner of blog candy!! The blog candy that I listed on my last post from Vicki at Stamp Smiles - I won it!! Woo-Hoo!! Thank you once again Vicki, you made my day (week, month.....)!
I have also received an award from two separate people. Gale from Dreams on the Coast and Barbara from Barbara's World of Whimcee's ~ thank you both ~ You are both so kind.
So now it is my turn to nominate others who have inspired me...
- Keersten over at The Purple Palace. She is one who has inspired me for years with her creativity. I can honestly say that I've kept just about every card that she's ever sent to me ~ she is a talent.
- Von over at Messy Me. Her style is so different from mine that it just interests me. I've had the pleasure to swap cards & ATC's with her in the past and I can say that I've been one happy recipient.
- Beth over at Blooming Where I'm Planted. I was lucky enough to meet Beth a year or so ago at a gathering we attended from SCS. She is such a talented paper crafter - one who I like to CASE every now and again.
- Barbara over at Foster House Design. I found her thru the Paper Wings site, her being a fellow TAC Angel. Her creations are AMAZING! And she is a fellow lover of anything Halloween Ü
- Nicola over at Gorillamama Greats. Nic is another wonderful lady who I've had the pleasure to swap with. Not only does she make wonderful cards but her blog is also filled with other crafty items too!
There is so many to mention that I have not - and I am sorry but this post is already very long! If I've been to your site and left a comment it is because I love your work and you've inspired me in one way or another so please consider yourself a part of this award. There is so many people to mention, but just not enough time.
I hope to be back a little later with a post of something that I've created, so please come back.
Have a super great day!