Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Told ya I'd post something...

I told you yesterday that I was going to post something, so here I am...  Ok, a little late, but I'm here.

I thought that I'd show you the rest of the Halloween cards that I made.  Even though they are Halloween you can still get inspiration from them.  Take a peek at the sketch and the tools used to make them.  I find inspiration in almost anything.
This card used the sets Best Fiends and Web Wishes. 

This card I also used the set called Best Fiends.  Love the paper, it's the new Concord Crush ~ very purply! 
My goodness ~ I got a little carried away with this one didn't I?  This has a few sets and a jumbo wheel.  I forgot to write down the deets darn it.  I just wanted to create a little Halloween scene.  I think I nailed that one, don't you?  
I just have to show you poor little Dixie.  We have "rules" here on trick or treating.  They schedule the times for the kiddos to go out and trick or treat.  This year it was actually Saturday the 30th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.  Last Halloween Dixie was very young and very tiny so there was not much that I could do to her as far as dressing up.  Poor thing, with those ears...  We have a little joke around here about her ears.  One night she was peeking out the window after we went to bed - all we could see was her outline and those ears.  So we've kind of given her the nick name of "Bat Girl" because from behind she looks just like her.  So I dressed her up in a cape and she did not like it ~ she went to the dining room and laid down.  I felt so bad for her that I took off her cape - but she's still Bat Girl.
Now tell me, does she not look like Bat Girl??

I hope to be back tomorrow to show you some Fall things.  It sure feels like the Fall has arrived.  I had to turn the heater on in the craft room tonight.

Have a super great day!

No comments: