Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I've been up to...

I've really been busy, really.  I've been preparing for a holiday bazaar that I commited to doing ~ So I've not been slacking off.  As a matter of fact, I have lots to show you - just not now.  The bazaar is this Saturday, and if you happen to be in the area stop in ~ I'd love to meet you!!

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, November 20
10am- 4pm

@ Grace Christian Church  1648 Lexington Rd  Georgetown, KY 40324


VENDORS, FOOD, & DOOR PRIZES!!!

OVER 25 vendors some of them including:

Between Friends
Sugar Mama’s Cupcakes
Tastefully Simple
31 Gifts
Celebrating Home
Lia Sophia
Scentsy Candles
Jewelry by the Spoonful
UpperCase Living
Tupperware
Savvy Stitiches
Creative Memories
Herbal Life
Pampered Chef

MANY, MANY MORE!

I will take a break this weekend and starting Monday I will be back with photos of the goodies that I've been making!  Have a super great weekend!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wish I could stop into your Bizarre this weekend, sounds like great fun!
I am doing a craft snow on Sat, hoping to sell some of my knitted things as well as some cards. Good luck at yours.