Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

If you are a lover of Stampin' Up!® You must see...

First I'd like to say that I am very sorry for the lack of posting.  I know that I've said it before, but I will say it again - and I mean it, that I am sorry.  I'm sure that you all can understand that life just get's in the way sometimes.  I love to blog, as you can see.  I've had my blog for a few years now and I have all the intention of having it for many more - as long as you all keep reading.

I've had company from out of state (HI Joyce, miss you already!!) and just general life happenings and going on's.  I think that my mojo is back and I plan to post more regularly.  I have been working in the craft room I've just not taken pictures...  But I will, promise.

Now on another note...  Let's get down to business...  I've got a really great post on my other blog, Joani's Cards Made by Hand, too!  Lot's of changes lately with the new Idea Book and Catalog going live a few days ago and I'd love to show you the special.  So just pop on over there and take a peek! 

More to come in the next day or two...  Until then, happy stamping!!

1 comment:

Decoracion cocinas said...

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any improved! Perusing by this publish reminds me of my former place mate! He normally kept talking about this. I’ll ahead this article to him. Really guaranteed he will have a excellent study. Thanks for sharing!