Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Just Buzzin By...

Howdy everyone and happy Monday!  I thought that I'd post a little of what I've been working on.  Hubby was home all last week with the annual summer plant shutdown so it was a little crazy around here.  When he's home everything get's all out of whack, I don't even know what day it is!  So between getting up late, painting around the house, yard work, running around town and fishing (yes, fishing) I made a few cards.  When Joyce was here I was lucky enough to stamp off some images from the Just Buzzing By stamp set ~ and I finally made some cards.  Wanna see?  Here we go...



I really did not keep track of what was what ~ but if there is something that you like or want to know what's what just ask and I'll look it up for you.  I think that I pretty much used my watercolors on everything, with a little ink here and there to accent the picture. 

Let me tell you too ~ I am finally sitting down to do a tutorial for the apron box that I posted last year.  I've had a few of you ask me for a tutorial for it and I am in the process of doing that and I'll get it to you later this week.

Hope you have a happy week and once again, Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how cute! I adore bee things!

Kehkshan said...

I love all the cards speacially the follower bee :)...
Custom Gift Cards
Plastic business cards
Scratch Cards
Plastic Cards

hosting barato said...

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.