Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, August 08, 2011

Howdy!

I have just a minute to stop in and post - and I thought that I'd share with you some scrap pages that I worked on.  I need to start doing another prom scrapbook for Danielle.  Finally I went to the store and printed out some to work with.  However it is just some of the over 300 that were taken.  Yes, 300+ pictures!  So here we go:








 Yup, where does the time go?  I so wish that I had that little girl back ~ and doing it all over again, well, that really was not a problem.  I was one of the lucky ones.  She never came home with purple hair (ok, I did once) and she was never in trouble (knock on wood that keeps up!!) so yes, I would do it all over again.  But it is also nice to see what a young lady she's grown into.

Ok, enough of the jibber jabber - I've got a few things to do.  But please make sure that you pop on over to my other blog Joani's Cards Made by Hand, Too! and see what a great special Stampin' Up! has going on right now. 

More crafty and creativeness later, promise!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the beading on and along these flowers. Very detailed and beautiful!

rubber stamps said...

Nice one..
Thanks

Education said...

Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educatedMBA
Systems in chennai
!!r

ayuda para dejar de fumar said...

I ran across this article bookmarked and i definitely beloved things i browse. will certainly save it as well together with look at your current some other content pieces down the track.

Trading online said...

I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.