Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Little Valentine

From me to you!  I've been working on some Valentine's that I need to get in the mail ~ but I remembered to take pictures first!

I just love the line of stamps by Art Impressions.  Some of the ladies they have SO remind me of Mom, Joyce and I.  We could get ourselves into some pretty crazy situations and it's almost like someone followed us around with a camera :)  Actually when I went to Scrapfest last year I met the ladies of Art Impressions.  They were so down to earth and nice.
I just love to make easel cards, they are also so fun to display.  I'm still not sure but I may give this one to hubby for Valentine's Day!
 
I do want to say sorry for all my pictures in advance.  My lovely daughter spilled soda on my camera and I've had to use hers.  Of course hers is a lot newer than mine, but I just can't get the hang of it.  My old camera was just perfect.  So once again in advance, sorry.
 
I hope to be back tomorrow to post some more pictures for you!  Have a nice evening!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute Valentin, like the sentiment.