Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Nat'l Handwriting Day!

What a perfect day to send a card out to your favorite or two!!  I think that with technology we are too busy these days to send handwritten items any more.  I know I enjoy getting a personal note in the mail ~ sure beats the alternative (bills!!).

So today I thought that I'd share a scrap layout that I did for the design team call at Treasure Box. I can say that I was a little bummed not to be picked, but hey - that's ok. Maybe next time. So here goes...
I love that moose!  He's adorable!!  And it kind of got me into the Valentine's making mood.  I'll share some cards I've been working on tomorrow!!  Have a great evening...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Adorable Moose Joani!