Don't miss out on these other pages!

May 2013 Class Schedule

May 2013
Making My Memories
Class Schedule
107 Farmview Way
Georgetown, KY 40324 (920) 948-7988 Jan

May 9th - 6:00p to 8:00p 10 for $10 card class
May 16th - 6:00p to 8:00p April Showers 2
pg Layout $15
May 22nd - 6:00p to 8:00p Stampscapes
Stamping $20
May 29th - 6:00p to 8:00p Masculine Cards $15

Friday, April 19, 2013

Upcoming May Classes

Howdy!  I know it's been a while, and I even said that I'd be back more often - I'm sorry I haven't.  I have to try to make myself post more and more.  I think that (well, actually I know that) I've been fighting depression for a while.  I've been to the doctor and I'm getting that taken care of, thankfully.

So now on to showing you what Jan and I have cooking for the month of May.  We will be offering classes in her home (and that wonderful basement!!) and here is a peek at what we have going.
 
I have NO idea why blogger will not let me fix these.  They are in the proper direction saved on my computer!  Grrr...  blogger...

Anyway these 3 plus one more surprise will be made at the May 29th class.  If you'd like to attend please RSVP soon so I know there will be room for you!  And remember Father's Day is just a couple of weeks after this class - perfect timing, right??

For peeks at the scrapbook layout class and the Stampscapes class please visit Jan's blog.  Wish you all a safe weekend!

2 comments:

Scrap all'Alba - by Silvana said...

works are very beautiful, congratulations!!

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.