Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Hippity Hoppity Easter Treat

I thought that I would share with you the treats that I made for hubby to take to his co-workers Friday for Easter.  I love to make things for him to take to work ~ it gives me a purpose instead of just making things for no reason.  I have a whole shelf of those little things I've made and no one to give to or I liked it so much I didn't want to give it away.  I'm sure that you all know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry for the lighting.  I'm not used to taking pictures in my craft room.  As you all know it's been a while since I've posted and my craft room was moved to a room upstairs so I don't have all those windows and light that I used to have.  I'm going to have to make some type of light box.

I made the sour cream container however I used the measurements I found on the BoBunny website.  I measured the paper at 5" x 6" to create a longer container ~ to resemble a carrot!  They turned out adorable if I say so myself :) The paper is of course BoBunny, both the orange and the green papers.  The tag I made using an old SU! set called Tags so Much, colored it with my prismacolor pencils & gamsol and punched it out with the large and extra large tag punches.  I attached it with some green and white bakers twine and I was done!

For some reason I've always been challenged to make these containers, but I tried and I whipped them out in an evening.  I hope that you enjoyed these, now go make some for yourself.  You still have time before Easter bunny comes.

No comments: