Don't miss out on these other pages!

▼

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Post it Note Holder




I'm sure that many of you have made these already, but they are quick and easy and I thought that I'd post a tut on how I made mine.






First you want to cut the base at 7 3/4" by 3 1/7".


This is what will hold the post it notes.


Then score the paper at 3 1/8", 3 1/2", 6 3/4" and 7 1/8".



At this time you will cut a square of pattern paper (I used the *yummy* Dashing by SU! I'm gonna buy more before it goes away....) for the front cover. I also added a peice of ribbon before adhering the DP down.

I then cut a thin strip for the front flap.

Place adhesive on the back of the post it notes and place in the holder.












Add a peice of velcro to the flap and lid and TA-DA!!! All done.

These are super easy and FAST to make. They are the perfect stocking stuffers too. I think that I will make a few for my DD's teachers...

Hopefully I did not confuse anyone. I am very good at knowing what to say in my head, but when I want to explain it ~ it does not come out right.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Otherwise, leave me a note and tell me if you like it!!! TTFN! Hugs~Joani










3 comments:

  1. These are so simple. Thanks Joani.

    Hugs
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial, Joani! I will have to give these a try again as I wasn't too thrilled with my own template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tut Joani! And yes, I did understand it...but then again we're like twins...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment any time. All comments are appreciated!