Don't miss out on these other pages!

▼

Friday, February 12, 2010

An award

Woo hoo!!  Barbara Diane of Barbara's World of Whimcees gave me this award, isn't that sweet of her?! You must, must, must take a peek at her blog.  She is a very talented crafter.  Not just paper either.  Take a peek ~ but make sure to come back.
Now it's my time to pass it on.  Here we go.  The rules of passing on this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Link to the person sending you the award.
4. List 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers to present the award to.
6. Link to this posting on your blog.
7. Notify the 7 people you nominate by leaving a comment on their blogs.
 
Seven things about me:
 
1.  I have a LOT of grey hair, but you can't see it I pull my hair back everyday in a ponytail.
2.  Sour gummy worms are my favorite candy.
3.  I drink too much Pepsi.
4.  I love to read and I read each an every day.  (I so need a book case).
5.  My dog sleeps with hubby and I in bed each night.
6.  I ♥ ♥ ♥ Vin Diesel!!!
7.  I'm way to young to have a teen DD graduating High School this year.
 
Now here are my nominees, in now particular order:
 
1.  Gabby
2.  Marsha
3.  Keersten
4.  Nicola
5.  Julie
6.  Barbara
7.  Von
 
If you would please take some time to take a peek at these ladies blogs.  They are all different in their own way of crafting ~ but they are all amazing!  And thanks again Barbara Diane for the award!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words! You deserve the award! :<)

    Wishing you a great week!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment any time. All comments are appreciated!