Don't miss out on these other pages!

▼

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ready, set, Post it!!

I've been busy the past few days making post it note holders.  It's something that everyone already has done I'm sure.  But I just wanted to post these to maybe spark some inspiration ~ hope you enjoy...
The base of this holder is Green Galore that I layered with Real Red and Summer Picnic DP.  I used my curly label, designer label and 1 1/4" circle punches on the front.  The word "Notes" is a stamp I received from The Angel Company a long time ago that I stamped with Real Red ink.  I found the directions HERE for this holder, thanks Dawn Ü!!  I added a little ribbon to help keep it closed and I was complete.
The base of this post it note holder is Bashful Blue that I layered with Certainly Celery and Maine Blueberry DP.  I used the scallop border punch to jazz up the paper on the flap, and tied a ribbon on and I was complete.  You know me, layer, layer, layer....
This last one was so simple...  I just took a piece of Bazzill card stock and ran the front thru my cuttlebug with the swirls folder.  I then took a scrap piece of Apricot Appeal card stock and a scrap of Georgia Peach DP on the front flap with a length of ribbon and I was complete.  Easy peasy!!

and now, a sneak peek for tomorrow....

Have a super great day!!

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute Joani!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!
    I think your dictionary is different from mine - Easy is not in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Great projects! Very creative - the second one is my favorite! I love post-it note holders and make many for gifts.

    Wishing you a good day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment any time. All comments are appreciated!