Don't miss out on these other pages!

▼

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For the love of scrappin' x2

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments and emails about my last set of pages ~ that's so kind.  It makes me think that the album will be cherished.  Now, ready for the last of the pages?  Of course, that's why your here...









I have an appointment tomorrow so I'm not sure if I will be able to post here or not.  If not I will try to on Friday!  Have a great day and thanks for looking Ü

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Joani!
    I found you through Splitcoast.
    Your clothesline stamp on the 6x6 page set grabbed me! I LOVE it!
    Do you know where you bought that? I would LOVE one of those! I am a 'clothesline snob'! LOL I love to hang out clothes *live in AZ* and I see that it's becoming another 'lost art'! hehehe
    Hope you can remember where you got it.
    Thanks!
    Have a great day!
    ...a friend in Arizona...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally blown away! Unbelievably amazing creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your on a roll, gal! These are awesome! wish I lived closer so we could get together more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    So beautiful! I love the colors, the layouts - everything!

    Wishing you a good Friday!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment any time. All comments are appreciated!