Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a little to share

I just have a little to share today ~ life actually had me a bit sidetracked yesterday. But I want to show you a nice surprise that I received in the mail the other day!

I was voted on my MSN site member of the month. I shouldn't of because I'm the manager of it ~ I like to save the special things for the members. But my dear sweet friend Nicola sent me this for being member of the month. When the mail came and I saw a little padded envie from her I thought "what??". Then I opened it and I was so surprised. I just love that little monkey! And the card, she did a fabby job on the card. I would not have the patience to punch out all those little leaves then glue them down. That card is in my keeper basket for sure!

I hope to be back tomorrow to show you some new things I've been working on.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joani

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

What a wonderful RAK. You SO deserve it! Love Nicola's tree card & I can't wait to see what you make with the Monkeys, :0)

Nicola said...

Every now and then you need spoiling too. I'm so glad you like it. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Hugs
Nic