Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A little of this & that day.....

Good morning everyone!

The first thing that I wanted to show you was a couple of RAK's that I've receieved. I am part of a small group of people ~ who really don't know each other ~ that promised to send RAK's to each other often.

And part of the "rules" is that we do not have to post them if we don't want to. No need for recognition, we just do it because we want to.

But I wanted to.... I really like my cards, and they are in my keeper basket for sure.





What do you think? I'm a lucky girl, huh???



















Now this card I made yesterday. I needed a quick and simple card to pop in the mail and this is it. Unless I am making a card for someone in particular, like for their birthday I make cards in multiples of 2 or 4. It really does not take that much more time to do so I do it.

This card I used my TAC set Friendly Greetings. it was a cute stamp of the month set a while back and I just love it!

I took an Old Olive base and layered it with a piece of Cameo Coral that I stamped the the saying 'dog on it' with Chocolate Chip ink on. I added a length of ribbon and attached it to the card. I stamped the little guy and colored him with pencils. It's a little hard to notice but I stamped him again and cut out the muzzle and added another layer with pop dots. If you click on the picture you can see it larger. I also stamped the saying again on scrap and added it to the lower corner. Before I was done I used my corner rounder to round the right edges and added a piece of white cs to the inside and I was complete.


This next card I made for my stampers group. So if your in my groups this is the time to close your eyes~

I stamped the image from the Butterfly Swirls set ~ this image is gorgeous!! ~ on white cs and colored it in with my pencils and gamsol. I layered it with a piece of Lavendar Lace and Certainly Celery. The other layer is Lavendar Lace and some DP from the TAC Amberly Grace collection.

I took my tab punch and stamped the word 'happy' from TAC's gift with purchase stamps and the work 'thoughts' next to it in Lavendar Lace ink. I assembled the card and finished the image panel off with Stickles and my sakura gel pen and I was done.

This set is such a pretty set. I'm not too much into butterflies but this set is a must have!!

Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful day ~ I've got a few things on my plate today but I will be back tomorrow for sure!

5 comments:

Stephenie said...

Wow! You are a lucky receiver. I bet the ones you sent are equally as beautiful. The cards that you have created are gorgeous, I can't wait to come over Friday and get some fabulous ideas from you. Hugs and I will see you Friday.

Unknown said...

Love the butterfly swirls cards. That is like my all time favorite stamp set!

kssdesigns said...

Those butterfly cards are BEAUTIFUL!

Nicola said...

loving that butterfly. That's an awesome card. Doggie is real cute too. just awesome.

Hugs
Nic

Barb said...

Awesome cards & that butterfly is very striking.
Smiles, Barb